Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I did it! I finished something!!! & quick I might add.

This was the color of the walls before the demolition began, which was when hubby called to say he might be coming home early. Pressure was on to make this surprise a completed one this time!
Ahhhh! It is done at last I am so pleased!!! It really warmed the room up and made it feel very cozy. I didn't end up having to even get new curtains! Big Bonus!!!
I guess in a way it has a Mexican Navajo flair now that I look at it! Not my intention but I like it!


I know the pictures are small so for a closer look click to enlarge. Here is the kicker.........It ended up he called saying he wasn't coming home early after all ,which was fine cause the fright pushed me into overdrive , I have been up some nights after work till 2-3 am working on this and finally last night I finished!!! Painting that is not the cleaning up part. I thought since he wasn't home til Friday I would just pick here and there..... THEN it HAPPENED he called me at work today to tell me he would be home at midnight!!!!!!! I have till midnight to turn my pumpkin into a carriage!! I was supposed to go to ladies group at our church but I simply couldn't go and man I really needed the rest there tonight. Anyhoo It is finished and totally complete and I am POOPED! Did I mention I'm glad this one didn't turn out to be a U.F.O?

OK he should be home within the hour, I hope he likes it , I'll post his comments about it when he sees it.
EDIT: He came home and I took kim to the room and HE LOVED IT!!!!


1 comment:

Moggy said...

I love it too. I want to paint my rooms ;-)