Thursday, January 4, 2007

Newest project!


Well here is my latest project, I thought I would try to surprise my hobbie hubby and paint the living room before he comes home from a business trip.This is the before picture! I put the paint chips over the Christmas tree!
The lighting in the room makes my sofa look like a different color than my love seat, the love seat is the true color.
My plan is to paint two walls "Laurention red" and the other two walls "Lions Mane".
I have one wall done with the"Laurention red" and have cut into the trim on the bay window with the red. Hope to start on the "Lions Mane" on the other wall tomorrow after doing the second coat of red on the window wall.
I used the painters tape and I'm wondering how I'm going to paint the corners as I can't put the tape on a newly painted wall for at least a week. any ideas???? A steady hand is my current battle plan.

1 comment:

Moggy said...

I like the colors you picked. I love bold colors and I need to do some painting in my house. Can't wait to see how yours turns out, maybe that will incourage me to get mine done.